Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December!



Oh my gosh I have been neglecting this blog for such a long time. Sorry everyone but time has just flown by. I love Christmas and this year has been different than other Christmases because this past year we moved to New Jersey and this will be my first ever Christmas without my family. However I have been soooo busy I haven't had time to miss them too much. In July I was asked to cater a dessert buffet for around 600 people. My initial thought was HECK YES! Then November came and I have been baking and preparing and the worst thing ever SHOPPING. The event turned out better than planned it was beautiful. I was so lucky because my sister and friend Loree helped out so much. We ended up having 16 different desserts. WOW!!! That's all I have to say. Oh and wait for it..........I want to start catering.

No comments:

Post a Comment