Saturday, May 28, 2011

Crazy Week



This week was in one word CRAZY!!!!! I had tons of stuff to do, my battery in my car died, not to mention the cakes I had to do. The first was for an activity at church that talked about modest clothing it was a modest dress and fifty cupcakes. This day was so insane I had and hour to decorate the cake and fill and frost the fifty cupcakes. Then Thursday I had my final cake decorating class (yes, I finished them all, now maybe I will teach.... we will see). So for my final class I made a baby shower cake for a friend. Then today was my daughters birthday so I made a treasure chest in about 1/2 an hour. This was not the best looking but oh it tasted soo good (I might just go have a piece now). So this week I made lemon, white, and chocolate cake with vanilla butter cream, oreo filling, strawberry filling, chocolate butter cream, and cheesecake butter cream. Like I said crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Cakes are looking so good Amber! Can't wait to see pics of Syriana's pirate party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're busy! I couldn't do it ;). My mom made my brother's wedding cake this last weekend, I will have to post some pictures of it on my blog. I'll let you know. Any wedding cakes in your future?

    ReplyDelete