Thursday, March 17, 2011

Decorating Classes

For the past two weeks I have been attending cake decorating classes at Michael's. I know your probably thinking it's a little late to be taking the beginner classes but let me tell you I am learning so much. First they taught me the most amazing butter cream recipe (which I needed cause all my butter cream turns out weird and melts right off the cakes). They are also teaching us techniques I had no idea existed. So I am well on my way to having awesome cakes. Anyway due to this awesome class I have made my first pure butter cream cake. Here are pics. Not too bad for the first one eh.

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome! Glad you are having fun in your class! I just wish you were still here so I could have some of the cake! We should do skype again on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to eat that cake right now, but today's my first day of my diet... Keep putting more cake pictures up when you make them, I love to see them!!

    ReplyDelete